Details Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you'll discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform,...
Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you'll discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic… and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
Pure Vintage Inspiration
Discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so long. Boogie’s best-kept secret has finally emerged and awaits your touch to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™.
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls.
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls.
Fillmore Formats & Optional Cabinets
The Fillmore are available in Head or Combo formats.
Designed specifically to complement the Fillmore 50, we’re proud to introduce the Fillmore cabinet series. The vintage-tuned enclosures feature a higher, tighter Bass response that is perfectly suited for the Fillmore's tone. Made in Petaluma, California, Fillmore cabinets are constructed from Marine Grade, Baltic Birch with rear mounted UK-Made Celestion Custom 90 Speaker/s. Their open-back design is vintage-inspired focusing on size, tone & portability.
- Designed & Handcrafted in Petaluma, California with the World's Finest Materials.
- MESA's proprietary Dyna-Watt™, Class A/B Power Amp with a single, global Full/Half Power Switch - Each setting features a different wiring configurations, Pentode or Triode respectively. Choose from 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 20 (Clean)/28 (Max) Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 40 (Clean)/60 (Max) Watts. More information on Dyna-Watt Power can be found in the Owners Manual.
- 5 x 12AX7 and 2 x Mesa 6L6.
- 2 Channels / 3 Modes Channel Cloning.
- Channel 1 and 2 - Clean, Drive or Hi (Channel Cloning™).
- Each Channel features Independent 3-Position Channel Cloning™ Mode Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb and Master
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls.
- Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Footswitchable Ch. 1/2.
- External Switching Jack for Reverb On/Off (Reverb Footswitch and Cable sold seperately)
- 1 x 8 Ohm Celestion Custom 90.
- Slip Cover.
Weight and Dimensions
- 45 lbs (20.4 kg).
- (HxWxD): 17 7/8" (454.0 mm) x 22 3/4" (577.9 mm) x 10 1/8" (257.2mm).