Overview The CLEARLINK™ (SEND) LINE DRIVER is designed to compensate for losses in tone due to increased capacitance in long cable runs. With a high quality buffer and +12dB of available output gain, it has the ability to drive cable runs of up to 330 Ft./100M, from pedal board to...
The CLEARLINK™ (SEND) LINE DRIVER is designed to compensate for losses in tone due to increased capacitance in long cable runs. With a high quality buffer and +12dB of available output gain, it has the ability to drive cable runs of up to 330 Ft./100M, from pedal board to amplifier, before noticeable degradation. When combined with a STOWAWAY™ INPUT BUFFER on the Instrument, the CLEARLINK SEND forms an “Effects Loop” for the Instrument-Pedal Board-Amp signal chain that will reclaim the integrity of your sound through boosted levels and buffering or impedance matching. Whether used by itself, or with the STOWAWAY as a comprehensive “Front End” solution, it will provide the needed “stable impedance source” to ensure the pieces in your rig “communicate” well. It can be used for balanced signals via two different output jacks; standard 3-pin XLR or ¼” TRS. It also supports unbalanced signals via the standard ¼” mono jack. If you’re going to send your signal on a marathon, make sure you have a clear link to communicate because you don’t want your tone lost in translation!
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials.
- High-Speed, Low Noise Op-Amp based Line-Driver Circuit.
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise.
- Provides Balanced or Unbalanced Output capable of driving long cable runs and provides amp with a resolute source.
- Output Level Control - Adjusts the Output Level of the integrated line-driver circuit, from Unity to +12dB.
- Balanced XLR Output – Drive cable runs up to 330ft with unsurpassed noise immunity and signal integrity.
- Unbalanced ¼” Output - Drive long ¼” cable runs direct to your amp’s input
- On/Off Status LED.
- 9VDC External Power Jack Input (power supply not included).
- 9VDC THRU - Passes the power received at the 9VDC IN jack onto a MESA® Stowaway™ Input Buffer.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm.
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm Unbalanced / 300 Ohm Balanced.
- Output Buffer Design: High-Speed, Low Noise Op-Amp.
- Nominal Operating Voltage: 9VDC.
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 12VDC.
- Typical Current Draw: 10mA @ 9VDC.
- DC Adapter (not included): WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER and a 2.1mm x 5.5mm Barrel Plug.
- Weight: 0.425 lbs (193 g).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.86 x 2.48 x 1.71 inch (98 x 63 x 44 mm).